2020 Girls Team Winter League
Who: Girls 5th-6th and 7th-8th Grade School Teams (all players must be from the same school unless approved by Kevin Clark.)
What: Girls Basketball School Team League – Guaranteed 8 games minimum (7 regular season + playoffs)
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights starting Nov 9th. (Teams can play on multiple nights and might not play every week)
Why: Compete against other quality teams in a well-run and organized league. All schedules and standings are now run through Exposure software.
Registration ends October 30th
All of our team registrations are done through Exposure.
THIS LEAGUE IS SOLD OUT
Click here to be put on our waiting list!
- Teams should check backcourthoops.com for updates during inclement weather
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs. Basketballs will not be provided.
- All COVID-19 protocols are in effect. Click here.
Girls League Master Schedule
BACKCOURT HOOPS WINTER LEAGUE RULES
All Grades or Division are based on upcoming September Grade
- 7- 8TH GRADE –20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 5- 6th & 4-5th GRADE – 20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 4-5th GRADE (8.5ft Basket) -2o MINUTE RUNNING CLOCKHALF TIMES – 2 MINUTES
Three 30-second timeouts per game
6 PERSONALS TO FOUL OUT
10 TEAM FOULS TO SHOOT 1-AND-1
OVERTIME 2 Minutes and 1 30 second time out
Levels with running clock, clock stops in last minute of each half.
If a team is winning by 20 points or more during the last 8 Minutes the clock will continue to run unless it returns to under 20 points.