2020 Girls Team Winter League
Who: Girls 5th-6th and 7th-8th Grade School Teams (all players must be from the same school unless approved by Kevin Clark.)
What: Girls Basketball School Team League – Guaranteed 8 games minimum (7 regular season + playoffs)
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights starting Nov 9th. (Teams can play on multiple nights and might not play every week)
Why: Compete against other quality teams in a well-run and organized league. All schedules and standings are now run through Exposure software.
Registration ends October 30th
All of our team registrations are done through Exposure.
THIS LEAGUE IS SOLD OUT
Click here to be put on our waiting list!
- Teams should check backcourthoops.com for updates during inclement weather
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs. Basketballs will not be provided.
- All COVID-19 protocols are in effect. Click here.
Girls League Master Schedule
You can download the Backcourt Hoops app on your smart phone to see all schedules and standings. More information on Exposure Website.
You can click this link to visit the website.
Gym does not open until 15 min before the first game of the evening.
Coaches Bring your own Basketballs.
Each Team must provide a scorekeeper or clock operator for each game.
Scorekeepers do not remove score sheets from score tables
BACKCOURT HOOPS WINTER LEAGUE RULES
Coaches must bring basketballs
Each team must provide a scorekeeper/clock operator
Masks must be worn by coaches at tll times
All Grades or Division are based on September 2020 Grade
- VARSITY – 16 MINUTE HALVES
- JUNIOR VARSITY – 15 MINUTE HALVES
- 7- 8THGRADE –20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 6th GRADE – 20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 5- 6thGRADE – 20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 4-5thGRADE (8.5ft Basket) – 20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- HALF TIME – 2 MINUTES
- THREE 30 SECOND TIMEOUTS PER GAME
- 6 PERSONALS TO FOUL OUT
- 10 TEAM FOULS TO SHOOT 1-AND-1
- OVERTIME 2 Minutes and 1 30 second time out
- 2ND OVERTIME FIRST TEAM TO SCORE WINS
4TH-5TH AND 5TH-6TH GIRLS GRADE – NO PRESSING 1ST HALF / NO PRESS 15+ POINTS 2ND HALF
6TH BOYS AND 7TH-8TH GRADE – NO PRESS 20+ POINTS
Levels with running clock, clock stops in last minute of each half.
Levels with no running clock – If a team is winning by 20 points or more during the last 8 Minutes, the clock will continue to run unless it returns to under 20 points.