2018 Fidelity Bank Boys Fall Team League
Who: Boys 4-5th Grade team (8.5 ft baskets) and 6th-7th grade team and 8th-9th Grade (all players must be from the same school unless approved by John Bucci.)
What: Team Basketball League 6 game season
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: Starting September 16th through November 13th
Why: Play against other teams to improve your basketball skills in a competitive setting. Game will use PIAA rules and Referees and will be stopped time games.
Registration Deadline September 5th
8th & 9th Grade Boys 6 Game season $350 – Plays Sundays Afternoon/Evening
6th & 7th Grade Boys 6 Game season $325 – Plays Sundays Afternoon/Evening and/or Mondays Nights
4th & 5th Grade Boys 6 Game season $325 – Plays Sundays Afternoon/Evening and/or Monday Nights (8.5ft Baskets
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs. Basketballs will not be provided.
- Courts open 15 minutes prior to the first game of the evening.
Registration for 2018 will open soon.
COACHES ONLY Any problems with schedule/conflicts email email@example.com
Gym does not open until 15 min before the first game of the evening.
Coaches: bring your own basketballs.
Each Team must provide a scorekeeper or clock operator for each game.
Scorekeepers do not remove score sheets from score books or take score sheets with you
- BOYS 8th-9th: 14 Minute Halves; BOYS 4th-5th & 6th-7th: 13 Minute Halves
- HALFTIME: 2 minutes
- TIMEOUTS: 2 Full timeouts – 1 30-second per half (1 additional 30 for OT)
- FOULS: One-and-one on 10th Team Foul per half; Six personal fouls per player
- OVERTIME: 2 minutes FULL COURT PRESS: Permitted except for BOYS & GIRLS 4th-5th Grade (can pick up at halfcourt). No press on any level when leading by 10 points or more MERCY RULE: If team is up by 20 points or more in last 8 minutes of game, the clock runs unless it returns to under 20 points.