2020 Boys Fall Team League
Starts September 14th
Who: Boys 4-5th Grade team (8.5 ft baskets) and 6th grade team and 7th-8th Grade (all players must be from the same school/community unless approved by Kevin Clark)
What: Team Basketball League 6-game season
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: Starting September 14th through first week of November. Teams may play doubleheaders and more than once a week.
Why: Play against other teams to improve your basketball skills in a competitive setting. Game will use PIAA rules and Referees and will be stopped time games.
Registration Deadline September 4th
7th & 8th Grade Boys 6 Game season $350 – Can plays Mondays or Tuesdays or Thursdays
6th Grade Boys 6 Game season $325 – Can plays Mondays or Tuesdays or Thursdays
4th & 5th Grade Boys 6 Game season $325 – Can plays Mondays or Tuesdays or Thursdays (8.5ft Baskets)
- Due to COVID-19, rosters may have a maximum of 11 players.
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs for warmups. Game basketball will be provided by BCH.
COACHES ONLY Any problems with schedule/conflicts email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL OUR LEAGUES ARE NOW RUNNING OUT OF EXPOSURE
You may also download the Backcourt Hoops app from Apple Store and Google Play Store.
Gym does not open until 15 min before the first game of the evening.
Coaches: bring your own basketballs.
Each Team must provide a scorekeeper or clock operator for each game.
Scorekeepers do not remove score sheets from score books or take score sheets with you.
BACKCOURT HOOPS FALL LEAGUE RULES
All Grades or Division are based on upcoming September Grade
- VARSITY – 16 MINUTE HALVES
- JUNIOR VARSITY – 15 MINUTE HALVES
- 7- 8TH GRADE –20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 5- 6th & 4-5th GRADE – 20 MINUTE RUNNING CLOCK
- 4-5th GRADE (8.5ft Basket) -2o MINUTE RUNNING CLOCKHALF TIMES – 2 MINUTES
Three 30 second timeouts per game
6 PERSONALS TO FOUL OUT
10 TEAM FOULS TO SHOOT 1-AND-1
OVERTIME 2 Minutes and 1 30 second time out
Levels with running clock, clock stops in last minute of each half.
If a team is winning by 20 points or more during the last 8 Minutes the clock will continue to run unless it returns to under 20 points.