2018 Fidelity Bank Girls Fall Team League
Who: Girls 4th-5th Grade team (8.5 ft baskets), 5th-6th grade team , and 7th-8th (10 ft baskets) (Fall Grades) (all players must be from the same school unless approved by John Bucci.)
What: Team Basketball league 6 game season
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: Starts September 16th through November 13th
Why:Play against other teams to improve your basketball skills in a competitive setting. Game will use PIAA rules and Referees and will be stopped time games.
Registration Deadline September 5th
Cost: 4-5th and 5-6th Grade $325 7-8th Grade $350
7th & 8th Grade Girls □ 6 Game season $350 – Plays Sundays and/or Tuesdays
5th & 6th Grade Girls 6 Game season $325 – Plays Monday Nights and/or Tuesday Nights
4th& 5th Grade Girls (8.5ft Baskets) 6 Game season $325 – Plays Monday Nights and/or Tuesday Nights
- In case of inclement weather all cancellations will be posted on our website, backcourthoops.com
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs. Basketballs will not be provided.
- Courts open 15 minutes prior to the first game of the evening.
COACHES ONLY Any problems with schedule/conflicts email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gym does not open until 15 min before the first game of the evening.
Coaches Bring your own Basketballs.
Each Team must provide a scorekeeper or clock operator for each game.
Scorekeepers do not remove score sheets from score books or take score sheets with you
Registration for 2018 will open soon.
- GIRLS 7th-8th: 14 Minute Halves; GIRLS 4th-5th & 5th-6th: 13 Minute Halves
- HALFTIME: 2 minutes
- TIMEOUTS: 2 Full timeouts – 1 30-second per half (1 additional 30 for OT)
- FOULS: One-and-one on 10th Team Foul per half; Six personal fouls per player
- OVERTIME: 2 minutes
FULL COURT PRESS: Permitted except for BOYS & GIRLS 4th-5th Grade (can pick up at halfcourt). No press on any level when leading by 10 points or more
MERCY RULE: If team is up by 20 points or more in last 8 minutes of game, the clock runs unless it returns to under 20 points.