2015 Girls Fall AAU-School-Club Team League Var/JV/JrH
Who: Girls teams will play in three grade divisions Junior High (7-8th grade), JV (9-10th), or Varsity team (9-12th grade)
What: Basketball league will play 6 game season, with no playoffs, against other school teams and AAU clubs.
Where: Backcourt Hoops
When: 2 Games on the following Saturdays: October 17th, October 31st, and November 7th.
Why: JV & Varsity Great preseason warmup for your teams against other high school teams and AAU clubs. Junior High teams will get more game experience with the limited number of Junior High Games. Game will use PIAA rules and Referees and will be stopped time games.
- In case Of inclement weather all cancellations will be posted on our website, backcourthoops.com
- Each team must supply a scorekeeper or clock operator.
- Coaches should plan to bring their own basketballs. Basketballs will not be provided.
- Courts open 15 minutes prior to the first game of the evening.
- Varsity: 16 minute halves
- JV: 15 minute halves
- 4-5th, 6-7th, & 7-8th Grade: 14 minute halves
- 4-5th Grade: 8.5 ft Basket
- Half Time: 2 minutes
- 2 full timeouts per game and one 30 second per half
- 6 personals to foul out
- 10 team fouls to shoot 1-and-1
- Overtime: 2 Minutes and one 30 second timeout
If a team is winning by 20 points or more during the last 8 minutes, the clock will continue to run unless it returns to under 20 points
Oct 17th Please see aau tournament schedule Page on wednesday before
Oct 31st will be posted here on wednesday before
Nov 7th Please see aau tournament schedule page on wednesday before